Please follow the CDC and governmental guidelines so we can all work towards overcoming the pandemic crisis. For more information please follow https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/ and http://www.Coronavirus.gov
We are committed to keeping our patients and staff safe especially during the COVID-19, while continuing to provide quality care. We are transitioning from in-person office visits to virtual visits until the pandemic settles. Infusion services will continue to be provided in the office.
How to participate in a Televisit?
- To schedule a virtual visit please call the office at (919) 872-9762.
- You will be notified via an email with link for the virtual visit.
- You can access the televisit using the healow app from your phone or from the Patient Portal.
- Here is some useful information for Televist:
- Please inform us if you are unable to participate in a virtual visit so we can make other arrangements.
Our staff will be available for prescription refill request and to answer any questions.
Note for Infusion Patients:
- Patients are screened for fever when they arrive.
- Patients are requested to wear masks, scarfs or bandana to cover their mouth while in the office.
- Nursing staff will be wearing gloves and masks while providing care.
- During the infusion, each patient is seated 10 plus feet away from other infusion patients.
- The infusion room is thoroughly sanitized and cleaned between infusion patients.
- Since we have moved all other appointments to virtual visits, we are able to keep a small number of infusion patients in the office at once to reduce exposure risks.