Please follow the CDC and governmental guidelines so we can all work towards overcoming the pandemic crisis. For more information please follow https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/ and http://www.Coronavirus.gov
Our office is currently open for in-person visits. We remain dedicated to the highest standard of Rheumatology centered care and appreciate your commitment to safety by adhering to our safety protocols.
Safety for you and our team remains our top priority. It is our responsibility as part of the healthcare system to minimize transmission risk. We have implemented the following enhancements to our safety protocol.
Protocol for Patients:
- A surgical mask or 2 layer or more cloth mask is required at all times during the visit. Please wear a mask that fits snugly to cover your nose and mouth and secure it under your chin. Masks with exhalation valves or vents, Gaiters and single layer masks are not preferred as they may allow the virus particles to escape.
- Only the patient to enter the office. A guardian or family member may accompany the patient only on a case by case basis.
- Patient Screening. Temperature and COVID 19 symptom screening for all patient’s entering the office.
- Mandatory hand sanitizer or hand washing upon entry and exit at our office.
- Please stay home if you or anyone in your household is unwell, experiencing symptoms of the following: fever, cold symptoms, sore throat, cough, nausea/vomiting, lost sense of taste or smell.
- Arrive at appointment time. Patients are allowed into the office within five minutes of their appointment time. New Patients may arrive twenty minutes before appointment to complete registration.
Our practice has implemented the following safety protocols:
- Reduced number of persons in the office at any given time and minimal overlapping of patients within the office.
- Distanced seating and more frequent surface disinfection in common areas.
- Daily screening of staff members.
- Surgical grade face masks and single – use disposable gloves for staff members.
- Safety goggles and additional PPE when applicable.
- Hospital grade disinfectants for disinfection between appointments.
- Online payment options.